ORTIM a5 / a5pc – devices for professional data acquisition
ORTIM a5 has been specifically designed to be used as a time study device and for recording work sampling studies – or, to put it simply, you are dealing with a powerful stopwatch.
- Intuitive operation
- Touch screen with integrated handwriting recognition
- Form block with assigned measuring keys for making notes on paper during measurement
- Adaptable to any type of time study and to any evaluation rules; supports all types of time studies for multiple activity work (cyclic and non-cyclic work processes can be recorded simultaneously)
- Generate standard time codes (SCOs) from time studies standard time formulas
- Plug-in keyboard with integral form holder for more complex text entries
For evaluating work measurements: ORTIMzeit software
You can use ORTIM a5pc, similar to the ORTIM b6 and ORTIM c6, with your own Windows tablet. This is a software solution that simulates the ORTIM a5 device on a Windows tablet – with all its functions. When not used for measuring tasks, the device remains a tablet PC with full Windows functionality.
Questions about this product? Please contact our sales department – Tel.: +49 (0)361-55146-0